Sunday, August 8, 2010

Nate Duval

While I was at Renegade Craft Fair the other week, I discovered artist Nate Duval, who was running a booth with fellow artist Jen Skelley. I stood in the booth for several minutes, trying to materialize a new wall in our apartment on which I could hang one of his poster-size prints. I couldn't do it, so I had to give up and move on. I came back one more time though, just to try again, but I guess I'll have to wait until we have a house with more walls to hang stuff on. Until then, I'll just share his art with you.

I love the spaghetti-ness of the waves!
City by the Sea


Colors and textures... yesss

I greatly enjoy this one: "Delectable Duo"


And one last one for ya:
For a kids' room?? So cute!!

http://www.nateduval.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment