- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- Crushed garlic (more or less, depending on preference; I use 4-6 cloves)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Generous amount of dried oregano (2-3 tbsp.)
- Salt and pepper to taste (add salt at the very end; give a shake or two, then dip a fork in and taste it; repeat as necessary)
- Whisk everything together until it's all blended.
- Romaine, chopped
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Cucumber, chopped/diced/however you like it in a salad
- Green bell pepper, chopped
- Onions, finely sliced
- Kalamata olives
- Toss it all together with the dressing
- Feel free to leave out anything you don't care fore (I'm not big into Kalamata olives, or onions for that matter)
yum YUM YUM!