We'll start things off with a fantastically lovely calendar from The Wild Unknown. Each year, The Wild Unknown releases a poster calendar (and other calendars) illustrated by the talented Kim Krans. The prints are limited editions of 100, and they typically sell out rather quickly. I can see why they do.
|"A Year of Nesting" by The Wild Unknown|
|Feathers, also by The Wild Unknown|
Other artists and styles follow...
1. 2011 Wall Calendar, from Michelle Brusegaard
2. 2011 Letterpress Calendar Flower Garden, from 1canoe2
3. 2011 Dahlia Wall Calendar, from Nella Designs
4. Such a Perfect Day 2011 Silkscreen Calendar, from Hero Design Studio
5. 2011 Poster Calendar, Home Sweet Home, from Michelle Smith
6. Calendar for 2011- Coffee and Pancakes, from Stephanie Levy
7. 2011 Calendar Poster, from Never Sleeping
8. 2011 Hand-Printed Calendar, from Nate Duvall
9. Sewing Notions-- 2011 Screenprinted Calendar, from Orange Twist
10. 2011 Calendar Tea Towel, from Claudia Pearson
Don't you think the Coffee and Pancakes print would look darling hanging in the kitchen? I would also love to hang the Sewing Notions print in my imaginary craft room above my imaginary sewing table. I don't think there is a rule against hanging more than one calendar per home, is there?
More to come in part 4...