Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Honey Tree

It has been a BUSY two weeks! Mostly lots of meetings with parents after school, but I've also been busy working on Etsy items for my store's re-launch in November. Yay!

Well I came across The Honey Tree this morning on Etsy, and these photo prints are so beautiful I just have to share them with you! Once again, this shop makes me wish I had another wall in our apartment just waiting to be decorated with lovely prints.

I could hang a series of landscapes....





Or pretty apartments with shutters and flowers that make me want to get on a plane right now....





Or a collection of colors and textures....





I love them all!

A little tip I've learned about buying photography is this: Most photographers (at least on Etsy) have a listing for a combo deal, where you get to choose any four prints for a set price. The set price for the four prints is usually much cheaper than buying several prints individually. What's even better, is that these combo deals are usually for a smaller print size-- say, 5x5, 5x7, or 8x8. Personally, I like these smaller sizes much better than a larger 8x10 size. For me, the smaller prints are just easier to work with. The Honey Tree is no different! She offers a "choose any four" special for $37.00.






Now the hard part... which four would I choose?

1 comment: