Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yevgenia {ceramic artist}

I present this week's artist to you with a fresh batch of eye candy. The artist is Russian-born, New York-residing Yevgenia, and she sells hand-painted ceramic items for the home and kitchen.

As often is the case, her items are a bit beyond my budget, but somehow I think coffee might taste better coming from one of her beautifully painted travel mugs, and I think the noodle bowls with the little holes for the chopsticks to rest in so they don't go rolling away are so perfect. All of these designs remind me of sunny spring days!


Noodle Bowls

Hand-Painted Eco-Cup, Botanical Collection

Custom Painted Ceramic Eco-Mug, Botanical Collection

Sauce Bottle, Grass and Buds Collection

What do you think? Wouldn't the little sauce bottle look darling sitting on a sunny kitchen windowsill? Visit the store here.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment